    My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
    of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
    as a product.
    MizzGail, Jun 18, 2007

  2. MizzGail

    Bill Guest

    "MizzGail" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
    > of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
    > as a product.

    Dunno about yours, but mine uses a standard stereo 3.5mm jackplug to 3.5mm
    stereo jackplug, ie, a lump of wire with a plug at each end! If it is a
    little round hole then that is probably what it is.

    Bill
    Bill, Jun 18, 2007

  3. MizzGail wrote:
    > My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
    > of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
    > as a product.

    Go to Radio Shit, ask for a stereo mini-plug.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 18, 2007

    www.ebacey.com
    sell famous guitar, Jun 18, 2007
  5. MizzGail

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:39:26 -0700, sell famous guitar
    <> wrote:

    >www.SPAMebacey.com

    Yeah. I'll buy from you.

    Might as well open my car window and throw money out the door.
    Evan Platt, Jun 18, 2007
  6. MizzGail

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:39:26 -0700, sell famous guitar
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>www.SPAMebacey.com

    > Yeah. I'll buy from you.
    >
    > Might as well open my car window and throw money out the door.

    Yeah - think what the shipping would be from China on that <>$5 part!
    WhzzKdd, Jun 19, 2007
  7. MizzGail

    MizzGail Guest

    On Jun 18, 1:39 pm, sell famous guitar <>
    wrote:
    > On 6 19 , 12 29 ,MizzGail<> wrote:
    >
    > > My vehicle has an input plug for me to play my mp3 player. What type
    > > of connector / jack do I use for this? I'm not sure what to search for
    > > as a product.

    > www.ebacey.com

    Thanks all. Found it online
    MizzGail, Jun 19, 2007