    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    Southern Kiwi, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Southern Kiwi

    Squirrel Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:26:17 +1200, "Southern Kiwi"
    <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Newbie MP3 questions
    >
    >Cheap 1 gig player, fm radio, voice record etc
    >
    >Can sync with XP & MP 10 if I don't use "folder hierarchy" otherwise it
    >shows "no files"
    >I can drag and drop folders and MP3's directly to it and can see/play those
    >MP3's & folders
    >
    >Should there be any default folder structure showing? (as an aside it
    >doesn't recognise a folder if it is called "music")
    >

    >--?
    >Cheers
    >Southern Kiwi
    >southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
    >Word of wisdom from high in the mountains....you know...like a Guru...but
    >not as old....or mystic......or wise....or high... :)

    I am still having trub with my Gigabeat MP3 player, seems once you
    load songs you cannot remove them in bulk, rather tedious removing
    thousands of songs one by one, formatted the drive which subsequently
    crashed, but I left shop with new one quickly so never got busted

    Squirrel

    And remember be nice to straights, it takes two of them to make one of you

    Boy George
    Squirrel, Sep 30, 2005