    Could anyone give me some help?

    Sorry for my bad English.

    , Apr 12, 2006

  2. beenthere Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I got a 1 Gb Mp3 player (Mitsai MT130). It stopped working so I
    > formatted it. Unfortunately I did it to FAT32.
    >
    > After that even reformatting it back to FAT I could not make it work
    > back.
    >
    > It still works as a 1 Gb data storage, but nothing comes to display
    >
    > It uses a Sigmatel chip (STMP 3502 and two Samsumg chips (K9K4G08U0M)
    >
    > Mitsai (SHIT) is the maker and in the manual it says to get support
    > from Perception Digital.
    >
    > On www.perceptiondigital.com I found my player (PD-130) and downloaded
    > the updater and the firmware.
    >
    > As I try to update de firmware I got the following message: "device
    > recover failed", then "connection with portable lost"
    >
    > Could anyone give me some help?
    >
    > Sorry for my bad English.

    This has happened `cos you`ve wiped the software off the drive.
    You now have a nice little data storage device, unless you can find
    where to d\load the software.
    All you can try is Support at www.perceptiondigital.com ,to see if
    they can help.

    beenthere, Apr 12, 2006

  3. Guest

    They told me to contact Mitsai, but I think Mitsai is in the center of
    galaxy, unreachable.

    , Apr 13, 2006
  4. Guest

    They told me to contact Mitsai, but I think Mitsai is in the center of
    galaxy, unreachable.

    , Apr 13, 2006
  5. Guest

    Besides I have the files but I don't know how to put them back into the
    player

    , Apr 13, 2006