    I don;t get a sharing violation.

    Any suggestions.

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, May 14, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Robert Guest

    musicmatch jukebox

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:c81pau$p2o$...
    > Hi all looking to manage my mp3 collection of my brought cd's.
    >
    > I need a program that will let me listen to the song and if I hate it

    delete

    Robert, May 14, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    Paradox Guest

    itunes (incl for windows)

    better at organising music than musicmatch, and free too.

    Rob

    Paradox, May 16, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    brundlefly Guest

    "Paradox" <> wrote in message
    > itunes (incl for windows)
    >
    > better at organising music than musicmatch, and free too.
    >
    > Rob

    Warning: Don't tick the option that lets iTunes manage your music folders.
    It will split compilations into separate album folders per artist and cause
    you to learn more about tagging and renaming than you want to know.
    brundlefly, May 17, 2004