    sorry!). What is going wrong? Is this a problem with my computer or the
    mp3s? It didn't happen with any of the older songs I downloaded, only the
    last few.

    Stevie R, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Stevie R

    °Mike° Guest

    Sounds like corrupt files, to me.

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:02:31 +0100, in
    <bhldhg$3t5$>
    Stevie R scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Stevie R

    paul s Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:02:31 +0100, Stevie R wrote:

    > Recently after downloading mp3s on Kazaa lite and playing them on either
    > Winamp or Windows Media Player, the song starts making high pitch
    > distorted sounds instead of playing the song. The spectrum graphics also
    > flickers rapidly with large sharp waves (no technical description
    > sorry!). What is going wrong? Is this a problem with my computer or the
    > mp3s? It didn't happen with any of the older songs I downloaded, only
    > the last few.

    Nothing to do with you. The MP3s you downloaded where nobbled by the RIAA
    or it's agents.

    Try using WinMX, eMule or Soul-Seek instead, virtually no nobbled MP3s on
    these.

    --
    Paul S
    - 'Designed for Windows XP': Now this is the problem. -

    paul s, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Stevie R

    Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Sounds like corrupt files, to me.

    How can it sound like a corrupt file when you are reading it dummy.

    --

    Back off the net.............

    G©, Aug 16, 2003
  5. Stevie R

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:54:00 +0100, in
    <bhlgid$e03$>
    G© scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Sounds like corrupt files, to me.
    >>

    >How can it sound like a corrupt file when you are reading it dummy.

    I'm not reading it, dummy.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2003
  6. Stevie R

    Guest

    > I'm not reading it, dummy.
    >
    > --

    What! are you using the force.

    --

    Back off the net.............

    G©, Aug 16, 2003
  7. Stevie R

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:00:19 +0100, in
    <bhlgu6$e4h$>
    G© scrawled:

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2003
  8. Stevie R

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:06:58 +0100, in
    <bhlhaj$e9p$>
    G© scrawled:

    >> --

    >Why when I can stop you from what you was doing so you can read my post.

    Not any longer.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2003
  9. Stevie R

    gangle Guest

    "G©" wrote
    > > Not any longer.
    > >
    > > --

    > Its still working.

    No, you simpleton, it isn't. He killfiled you.

    gangle, Aug 16, 2003