    Has Firefox somehow preempted Mozzila?

    Pete
    Still no SIG file........

    Peter Arnold, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Peter Arnold wrote:

    > I'm new to this so bear with me please.
    >
    > I downloaded Mozzila and T'Bird a few weeks ago and I'm coming up the
    > learning curve.
    >
    > I kind of enjoyed Mozzila as a broozer. I did some thing to screw it
    > up, it will no longer open? I can open and use Firefox but I like
    > Mzzila better.
    >
    > Has Firefox somehow preempted Mozzila?
    >
    > Pete
    > Still no SIG file........

    No, FIrefox and Mozilla are sparate aps. First, try opening Profile
    Manager. If it will open, create a new profile and see if Moz opens.

    If PM won't open, take a look in Program Files>>Common
    Files>>mozilla.org>>GRE. If you have only one Mozilla version
    installed, there should be only one GRE in that folder. If there is
    more than one, uninstall Mozilla from Control Panel>>Add/Remove
    Programs, then delete the GRE folder. Reinstall Mozilla.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 5, 2004