    Has anyone a solution to this strange behaviour?
    Thanks in advance,
    Joost
    joost68, Apr 2, 2004

  2. joost68

    Tono Guest

    joost68 wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Sometimes when I open a newsgroup MozillaMail expands one thread. Rather
    > strange because it does not do that all the time. Sometimes it opens a
    > thread which I already read partially, but it opens also threads which I
    > did not read.
    > Especially when it is a big one I have to scroll to find the start and
    > then I can make it collapse again.
    > Has anyone a solution to this strange behaviour?
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Joost

    I have the opposite problem. I have it set to expand all threads, yet
    sometimes certain threads are collapsed. I submitted it as a bug and
    someone else did finally verify it also. It isn't fixed on 1.7B

    Tono
    Tono, Apr 2, 2004

  3. joost68

    joost68 Guest

    Tono wrote:

    > I have the opposite problem. I have it set to expand all threads, yet
    > sometimes certain threads are collapsed. I submitted it as a bug and
    > someone else did finally verify it also. It isn't fixed on 1.7B

    How did you file that bug? With Bugzilla i presume? Is there a quick way
    to find your bug report or any other, if it already exist?
    Cheers,
    Joost
    joost68, Apr 2, 2004
  4. joost68

    joost68 Guest

    joost68 wrote:
    > How did you file that bug? With Bugzilla i presume? Is there a quick way
    > to find your bug report or any other, if it already exist?
    > Cheers,

    Replying my own massages, how sad ...
    But I found Bugzilla Bug 139242 which describes my problem, but no
    solution :-(
    Joost
    joost68, Apr 2, 2004
  5. joost68 wrote:

    > Hello,
    > Sometimes when I open a newsgroup MozillaMail expands one thread. Rather
    > strange because it does not do that all the time. Sometimes it opens a
    > thread which I already read partially, but it opens also threads which I
    > did not read.
    > Especially when it is a big one I have to scroll to find the start and
    > then I can make it collapse again.
    > Has anyone a solution to this strange behaviour?
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Joost

    Try clicking View>>Threads>>Collapse all Threads, to avoid the scrolling.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

    http://mozilla.org
    Leonidas Jones, Apr 2, 2004
  6. joost68

    Tono Guest

    joost68 wrote:

    > joost68 wrote:
    >
    >> How did you file that bug? With Bugzilla i presume? Is there a quick
    >> way to find your bug report or any other, if it already exist?
    >> Cheers,

    > Replying my own massages, how sad ...
    > But I found Bugzilla Bug 139242 which describes my problem, but no
    > solution :-(
    > Joost

    If it isn't confirmed, be sure to send in a report. Don't ask me how, I
    figure these things out as I go.

    Tono
    Tono, Apr 3, 2004