    If I switch out of Mozilla, will anything be lost? Will the components
    pickup bookmarks, address book etc from Mozilla? Can I go back easily?
    Does Tagzilla work in FF&TB? AdBlock? JSLIB?
    Stubby, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Stubby wrote:
    > If I switch out of Mozilla, will anything be lost? Will the components
    > pickup bookmarks, address book etc from Mozilla? Can I go back easily?
    > Does Tagzilla work in FF&TB? AdBlock? JSLIB?

    I believe Firefox will import Mozilla's bookmarks during installation,
    and if not is can be done afterward easily enough. I believe
    Thunderbird will import all your data from Mozilla as well. I'm not
    sure if Tagzilla works in TB, but if it doesn't there's probably
    something similar that does. AdBlock and JSLIB work in Firefox, though
    the latter isn't really that useful---I've got 40 or 50 extensions and
    not one of them depends on JSLIB.

    You should probably have a look at these pages:
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#migration
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#migration

    They'll answer a lot of your questions. One thing to note though: the
    instructions for sharing bookmarks between Firefox and Netscape/Mozilla
    were written before Firefox had LiveBookmarks. You can still share
    bookmarks as described, but the Suite/Netscape won't understand the
    LiveBookmarks and will change them into regular bookmarks.

    --
    Ryukage
    Damian Dollahite, Jul 28, 2005