Mozilla Talk Discussion Group

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by graeme@invalid, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. Munger wrote:
    > I announce the creation of the Mozilla Talk mailing list, a
    > cross-platform user-to-user discussion and support group for Mozilla
    > software hosted at Yahoo Groups.

    <snip>

    > Michael Munger
    >
    > webmaster at munger dot ca

    I tried joining the group but I could not not read the message options
    as they were in blue print on a blue background so I unsubscribed.
    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Nov 16, 2004

  2. graeme@invalid

    Munger Guest

    I announce the creation of the Mozilla Talk mailing list, a
    cross-platform user-to-user discussion and support group for Mozilla
    software hosted at Yahoo Groups.

    Mozilla software, especially Firefox, is becoming increasingly popular
    on the Internet at home and in the workplace on the Macintosh, Windows
    and Linux. The idea is to create a focused mailing list for its users to
    talk freely about all aspects of use and development of Mozilla
    software. This includes helping each other out when encountering bugs
    and trying to get the most out of the software.

    Whether you use Firefox on Windows, Thunderbird on the Mac or the
    Mozilla suite on Linux, I invite you to join this new mailing list and
    to make it a great one.

    Michael Munger

    webmaster at munger dot ca
    Munger, Nov 17, 2004

  3. graeme@invalid

    Splibbilla Guest

    Munger <> in news:VZxmd.65866$:

    > Yahoo Groups

    y gruppes are PIB. i suggest register an email address with the y gruppe, then using ypops [1] (ypops usage is unfortuatnely
    not low maintnenace!) with your email app

    1 yahoopops.sourceforge.net/ = yahoo webail via mail clietn software

    --
    ....like Candlewax Castles made of Gefilte Jell-O
    Moz 1.7.3 GoogleBar, IEView, ,,,
    Splibbilla, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Munger wrote:
    > graeme@invalid said:
    >
    >> I tried joining the group but I could not not read the message options
    >> as they were in blue print on a blue background so I unsubscribed.

    > --------
    >

    > That's fixed.

    In that case would you send me the link again...thanks

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > graeme@invalid wrote:
    >
    >> Munger wrote:

    >>> --------
    >>>

    >>> That's fixed.

    >> In that case would you send me the link again...thanks

    > Lee

    That looks much better, I registered this morning.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
    graeme@invalid, Nov 18, 2004
  6. graeme@invalid