    History Fan Guest

    Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now be
    directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?

    History Fan, Apr 17, 2006

  2. History Fan

    TheCroW Guest

    > Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now
    be
    > directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?

    Is there such a NG? Cause if so, I'll ask my news provider right now to add
    it! :)

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, Apr 17, 2006

  3. History Fan

    Ed Mullen Guest

    TheCroW wrote:
    >> Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now

    > be
    >> directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?
    >>

    > Is there such a NG? Cause if so, I'll ask my news provider right now to add
    > it! :)

    It's a public server run by Mozilla and hosted by Giganews. See:

    http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_newsgroups.html
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/

    "Mozilla hosts public newsgroups for user support discussion on the
    news.mozilla.org server. Please read the Mozilla Forum Etiquette page
    before posting."

    Just create an account in your newsreader for the news.mozilla.org
    server and subscribe.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net