    It appears that this "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6)
    Gecko/20040216 Debian/1.6.x.1-10" is my version, installed from the
    Xandros network util thing.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Alex Axolotl Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as read.
    >
    > all else works fine.
    >
    > It appears that this "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6)
    > Gecko/20040216 Debian/1.6.x.1-10" is my version, installed from the
    > Xandros network util thing.

    knode and pan are available in the xandros packages too
    Alex Axolotl, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Alex Axolotl wrote:
    >> Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as
    >> read.
    >> all else works fine.
    >> It appears that this "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6)
    >> Gecko/20040216 Debian/1.6.x.1-10" is my version, installed from the
    >> Xandros network util thing.

    > knode and pan are available in the xandros packages too

    thats nice, but I'd like to fix this problem.

    Im moving between Linux at home and Windows at work, and I like to have
    a similar feel with email/ng/web
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 17, 2004
  4. It seems like Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:28:43 +1300 was when "Dave -
    Dave.net.nz" <> said Blah blah blah...

    >Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as read.

    Is there a preference dialog box to change shortcuts?
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec
    Waylon Kenning, Nov 17, 2004
  5. Waylon Kenning wrote:
    >>Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as read.

    > Is there a preference dialog box to change shortcuts?

    not that I know of, but Im new here(Linux world)
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 17, 2004
  6. Hi there,

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as read.
    >
    > all else works fine.
    >
    > It appears that this "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6)
    > Gecko/20040216 Debian/1.6.x.1-10" is my version, installed from the
    > Xandros network util thing.

    Thats a bit odd since I thought that was a convention generic to most
    Mozziloids and Netscapes etc...I just tried it with nz.general in
    Netscape 7.2 and it worked fine...

    Only thing I can think is to run KDE control center, and look under
    Accessibility -> Keyboard shortcuts...check under all 3 tabs (global
    shortcuts, shortcut sequences, application shortcuts) for any action
    that might be using Ctrl-Shift-C...if anything is it may block Moz
    from using it...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Nov 18, 2004
  7. Chris Wilkinson wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> Well, it is all going fine except for ctrl-shift-c, mark newsgroup as
    >> read.
    >>
    >> all else works fine.
    >>
    >> It appears that this "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6)
    >> Gecko/20040216 Debian/1.6.x.1-10" is my version, installed from the
    >> Xandros network util thing.

    > Thats a bit odd since I thought that was a convention generic to most
    > Mozziloids and Netscapes etc...I just tried it with nz.general in
    > Netscape 7.2 and it worked fine...
    >
    > Only thing I can think is to run KDE control center, and look under
    > Accessibility -> Keyboard shortcuts...check under all 3 tabs (global
    > shortcuts, shortcut sequences, application shortcuts) for any action
    > that might be using Ctrl-Shift-C...if anything is it may block Moz
    > from using it...

    will do, thanks.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 18, 2004