Mozilla Suite: Mail lockup upon wakeup

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by geewhiz, Jul 28, 2006.

  1. geewhiz

    geewhiz Guest

    Hello All

    I'm using the latest Mozilla Suite, 1.7.13.

    Mozilla Mail sometimes (not every time) will not access my mail server
    after being woke up from Win XP Pro sleep mode. It will continue to
    send mail ok, but it does nothing when the "Get Messages" button is
    pushed, and the automatic "Check for messages" function does not work.

    Simply closing all of Mozilla Suite, then reopening Mozilla Mail fixes
    the problem. Problem occurs even if Mozilla Mail is the only program
    running.

    I deleted Mozilla from the progams list, then did a clean install of it
    from a saved file on my hard drive.

    Never had this problem with Mozilla Suite 1.7.12.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Gerard
    --