    I just SuSE Linux 9.2. It comes with Mozilla, but it's stuck in German! I
    can't seem to change the language, because I can't understand the menus!
    Help!!!

    RHertz, Jul 26, 2004

  2. RHertz

    Jim07D4 Guest

    --
    Jim07D4

    On my Mozilla the second menu over on the top is edit. THe bottom item
    under edit is preferences. In preferences, the second item down is
    navigator. In navigator, the second item down is languages. It might or
    might not have english as a choice. If not, there is an "add" button on
    the right hand side about 2/3rds down. I think you look for Englische.
    The OK button is on the left of the three buttons at the bottom.

    Jim07D4, Jul 26, 2004

  3. RHertz

    RHertz Guest

    I tried the steps you suggested, and they made complete sense. (I studied a
    little German in college) but its stuck in German. Closing Mozilla,
    rebooting the system, nothing works.

    Thanks for your help.

    RHertz, Jul 27, 2004