    Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    Axl, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Le 03/10/2003 18:55, Axl a écrit :

    > Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    no, never.

    Pascal

    --
    FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en français : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/
    Foros Mozilla en español : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/mozilla

    Pascal Chevrel, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Axl

    Guido Jurock Guest

    Axl schrieb:

    > Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    URL?

    guido

    --
    "Es gibt Menschen, die würden sich über den Weltuntergang hinwegtrösten,
    wenn sie ihn nur vorhergesagt hätten."

    Guido Jurock, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Axl

    Quivis Guest

    In article <2Shfb.53477$>,
    says...

    -> Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    -> times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    -> I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    For me, I find it's mostly the opposite. You could reverse your tests
    to see if it makes a difference. I.e. go to a site using IE first, then
    Mozilla.

    Q.

    Quivis, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Axl

    Axl Guest

    I'm trying to the find the site where I noticed it first. It was some
    local government site someone showed me where you can look up public
    court records...I was sitting there and the search just was NOT
    with this site, it takes forever to look up a name' and she said it was
    working fine for her....so I loaded up IE and sure enough the search
    went right through. I'll see if I can find it.

    Axl, Oct 3, 2003
  6. Axl

    ~Debby~ Guest

    "Axl" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    I've noticed the opposite....

    ~Debby~, Oct 3, 2003
  7. Axl

    ~Debby~ Guest

    "Axl" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to the find the site where I noticed it first. It was some
    > local government site someone showed me where you can look up public
    > court records...I was sitting there and the search just was NOT
    > with this site, it takes forever to look up a name' and she said it was
    > working fine for her....so I loaded up IE and sure enough the search
    > went right through. I'll see if I can find it.
    >
    > Guido Jurock wrote:
    > > Axl schrieb:
    > >

    > >>Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > >>times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > >>I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    > > URL?
    > >
    > > guido

    When you go to the site in question, is there a little exclamation mark
    surrounded by yellow in the lower part of your screen? If so, you need to
    click on that to enable that particular pop-up.

    ~Debby~, Oct 3, 2003
  8. Axl <> spake thusly:
    > Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    Not me. In fact I notice the opposite. Things seem to be a tad faster for
    me in Mozilla but of course YMMV.

    --
    Audio Bible Online:
    http://www.audio-bible.com/

    Indigo Moon Man, Oct 4, 2003
  9. Axl

    Keith Bowes Guest

    Axl wrote:
    > Does anyone thing Mozilla is slower in general. It seems like a few
    > times I've gone to sites and it just seems outright slow...and then when
    > I load the same page with IE it was lightning fast comparatively.

    Maybe the site was already in IE's cache. Also, IE cheats:
    <URL:http://grotto11.com/blog/?+1039831658>.

    Keith Bowes, Oct 4, 2003
  10. Axl

    Victor Guest

    I've also noticed it several months ago when I used Netscape 6, Mozilla and
    Phoenix (now Firebird).
    Opera is as fast as IE.

    Victor, Oct 6, 2003
  11. Axl

    Russ Guest

    I can't use IE anymore, it makes me feel like I'm on dialup compared to
    Mozilla.

    Russ, Oct 15, 2003