    --
    Please remove all caps,if any, from my email address to get the correct
    one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.
    H.S., Nov 13, 2008

  2. H.S.

    H.S. Guest

    Wrong group, sorry. [Re: mozilla seamonkey: SSL protocol has beendisabled]

    Apologies, wrong list.

    Sorry.

    H.S., Nov 13, 2008

  3. Re: Wrong group, sorry. [Re: mozilla seamonkey: SSL protocol has been disabled]

    You can't apologize, here. This is usenet! No one is polite! Three
    exclaimation point minimum, or you can't come in here!

    --
    Christopher A. Young
    Learn more about Jesus

    "H.S." <> wrote in message