    Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
    A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
    Thanks
    Doug Chadduck, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Doug Chadduck wrote:
    > any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
    > Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
    > Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
    > A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
    > Thanks

    Almost all of Holger's tips will work equally well on Mozilla.,
    including the quoting tip.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 24, 2005

  3. Doug Chadduck

    gwtc Guest

    Doug Chadduck wrote:

    > any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
    > Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
    > Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
    > A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
    > Thanks

    Netscape IS Mozilla. Net 7.2 is actually Moz 1.7.1, only in disguise.
    The only differences is the Netscape branded name, AOL IM, Netscape
    Webmail Access and a few other Netscape/AOL stuff. Whatever you can
    do in Net you can also do in Moz. Whenever you see the word Netscape,
    just substitute it for the word Mozilla and you've got it.

    Netscape 8 is based on the program Firefox, and FF is based on Mozilla.
    gwtc, Nov 24, 2005
  4. gwtc wrote:
    > Doug Chadduck wrote:
    >
    >> any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
    >> Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
    >> Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
    >> A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
    >> Thanks

    > Netscape IS Mozilla. Net 7.2 is actually Moz 1.7.1, only in disguise.
    > The only differences is the Netscape branded name, AOL IM, Netscape
    > Webmail Access and a few other Netscape/AOL stuff. Whatever you can do
    > in Net you can also do in Moz. Whenever you see the word Netscape, just
    > substitute it for the word Mozilla and you've got it.
    >
    > Netscape 8 is based on the program Firefox, and FF is based on Mozilla.

    Wasn't sure if someone hadn't updated yet adding in all the Mozilla
    extras. Will keep whittling on it here. Got another question so will
    start a new thread. Thanks gwtc and LJ
    Doug Chadduck, Nov 24, 2005