    where it is hiding?

    Thanks

    Will

    wc, Jun 16, 2005

  2. wc

    John Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:45:23 GMT, wc <> wrote:

    >I am using Firefox 1.0.4 and have preloader installed. I turned it off
    >in order to get the weather to load. Now, I can't find it. Any idea
    >where it is hiding?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Will

    Will:
    Do you mean the program available at
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/?

    I think I may want to try it.

    John <><

    A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
    with an other monkey's monkey.

    John, Jun 17, 2005

  3. wc

    wc Guest

    John replied to my question about preloader:

    >>Do you mean the program available at

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/?

    I think I may want to try it.<<

    Yes, that is the one. A nice guy from France turned me on to it. Mine
    is working again . . . rebooting for the second time helped. I think
    the "redo" of the weather program helped too.

    Try the preloader, it makes Firefox much faster.

    Will

    wc, Jun 17, 2005
  4. wc

    John Guest

    On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:23:05 GMT, wc <> wrote:

    ..

    >Try the preloader, it makes Firefox much faster.

    I was asking about that when I first started using Firefox. Seems to me
    Netscape had that feature.
    I just installed it. Seems OK so far - hope it does not take too much memory
    while it is sitting there.

    We'll see . . ..

    Thanks, Will!

    John, Jun 17, 2005