    enlarge.

    I had tried unblocking popups in the firefox settings to no avail.

    How can I fix this so that I can get the proper enlarged image?
    ODB, Sep 24, 2006

  2. On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:05:05 GMT, "ODB" <> wrote:

    > Im running Firefox 1.5.0.7. Whenever im on a site and click for example,
    > "enlarge image" it pops up in a tiny window which I cant maximise or cant
    > enlarge.

    > I had tried unblocking popups in the firefox settings to no avail.

    > How can I fix this so that I can get the proper enlarged image?

    Type about:config in the location bar.
    Search for the appropriate line and toggle its setting to the opposite
    value to see if it makes a difference. You might need to restart Firefox
    after changing these, but I doubt it. These will allow you to have greater
    control over windows that pop up. If any of these do not exist in your
    about:config, just right-click and add a new Boolean entry.

    (This first one is probably what you want.)
    To make sure all pop-up windows are re-sizeable:

    dom.disable_window_open_feature.resizable

    To make sure all pop-up windows are minimizable:

    dom.disable_window_open_feature.minimizable

    To always display the menu in pop-up windows:

    dom.disable_window_open_feature.menubar

    To always display the Navigation Toolbar in pop-up windows:

    dom.disable_window_open_feature.location

    To prevent sites from disabling scrollbars:

    dom.disable_window_open_feature.scrollbars
    FoxWolfie Galen, Sep 24, 2006

  3. ODB

    ODB Guest

    cool, great reply, thanks!! ill try.