  1. Which is superior software? I don't know which to make default.
    Thank you,
    Seamus J. Wilson

    Seamus J. Wilson, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Seamus J. Wilson

    Tom Accuosti Guest

    In news:BMLWc.9867$4o.2831@fed1read01,
    Seamus J. Wilson <> informed us:
    | Which is superior software? I don't know which to make default.
    | Thank you,
    | Seamus J. Wilson

    <sigh>
    You posted this in the alt.fan.mozilla group, so guess what the
    consensus would be?

    Seriously, if you are just reading email and browsing groups and don't
    have a lot of imap or http mail accounts (i.e. Hotmail), then Mozz or
    even Thunderbird is an excellent choice. T-bird might even be better
    than Mozz because it's a smaller, faster program to load up.

    Looks pretty, too.

    Tom (posting from OE on this 'puter)

    Tom Accuosti, Aug 24, 2004

  3. *** Seamus J. Wilson escribió/wrote (Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:27:45 -0700):
    > Which is superior software? I don't know which to make default.

    I can't speak for Mozilla (I haven't used it) but Outlook Express is among
    the worst e-mail software ever written. It's slow, it's difficult to use,
    it's insecure and its message base tends to corrupt too often.

    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 años)
    ++ «Sonríe, que te vamos a hacer una foto para la esquela»

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Seamus J. Wilson

    Brian Guest

    Seamus J. Wilson wrote:
    > Which is superior software? I don't know which to make default.

    Whichever you prefer to use. How are we going to make a decision for
    you? People can give you reasons why you should use either. However,
    do you really think someone is going to tell you to use OE instead of
    Mozilla in a Mozilla newsgroup?

    Use the one *you* like.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    Brian, Aug 24, 2004
  5. Seamus J. Wilson

    slack_vi Guest

    Seamus J. Wilson wrote:

    > Which is superior software? I don't know which to make default.
    > Thank you,
    > Seamus J. Wilson

    I honestly cant think of one *real* reason to use outlook express.
    Outlook yes but I do not think it is worth the price. OE just pales in
    comparison to everything but the worst email clients.

    slack_vi, Aug 25, 2004