    mozilla.

    I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.
    Troglodyte, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Troglodyte wrote:
    > I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    > after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.

    heh, in firefox, right-click on the bookmark, choose properties, have a
    look around :)
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 21, 2004

  3. Troglodyte

    Troglodyte Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Troglodyte wrote:
    >
    >> I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    >> after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.

    > heh, in firefox, right-click on the bookmark, choose properties, have a
    > look around :)

    Sorry dude. shoulda said. Mozilla 1.7.2
    Troglodyte, Aug 21, 2004
  4. Troglodyte

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Troglodyte wrote:
    >
    >> I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    >> after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.

    > heh, in firefox, right-click on the bookmark, choose properties, have a
    > look around :)

    That allows you to set a notification for when the page changes (I'm
    currently using Moonquail 0.9.3 :) which includes loading the page into
    a new browser window, but that is diferent from the IE function. AFAIK
    it won't save all related links etc.
    -=rjh=-, Aug 21, 2004
  5. Troglodyte

    Troglodyte Guest

    well, it wTroglodyte wrote:
    > with IE I would often use the sycronise function to save a web page,
    > links and all, for off line viewing. but Im danmed if I can find it on
    > mozilla.
    >

    > I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    > after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.seems from what Ive found on the net that if I want to save a web page,

    links an fll for later reading off line, I can not do this in mozzila.
    I have to use a tool that will do that. Seems, according to the mozlila
    site there are free tools around. Ahhhh well, on ward and upward.
    Troglodyte, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Troglodyte

    riff Guest

    "Troglodyte" <> wrote in message
    > well, it wTroglodyte wrote:
    > > with IE I would often use the sycronise function to save a web page,
    > > links and all, for off line viewing. but Im danmed if I can find it on
    > > mozilla.
    > >

    > > I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    > > after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.seems

    from what Ive found on the net that if I want to save a web page,
    > links an fll for later reading off line, I can not do this in mozzila.
    > I have to use a tool that will do that. Seems, according to the mozlila
    > site there are free tools around. Ahhhh well, on ward and upward.

    Is File/Save page as not going to work...or do you want something to save
    the whole site? can recommend HTTrack website copier as a good one.
    riff, Aug 22, 2004
  7. Troglodyte

    Troglodyte Guest

    riff wrote:
    > "Troglodyte" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>well, it wTroglodyte wrote:
    >>
    >>>with IE I would often use the sycronise function to save a web page,
    >>>links and all, for off line viewing. but Im danmed if I can find it on
    >>>mozilla.
    >>>

    >>>I sup[pose now someones going to tell me you cant do that with mozilla
    >>>after Ive spent an hour looking for i. Perhaps I need new glasses.seems

    > from what Ive found on the net that if I want to save a web page,
    >
    >>links an fll for later reading off line, I can not do this in mozzila.
    >>I have to use a tool that will do that. Seems, according to the mozlila
    >>site there are free tools around. Ahhhh well, on ward and upward.

    > Is File/Save page as not going to work...or do you want something to save
    > the whole site? can recommend HTTrack website copier as a good one.

    Riff. thank you very much. Installed that one and it works. Just what
    Im looking for. thanks
    Troglodyte, Aug 22, 2004