    hi dunno if ne1 knows how 2 set mozilla mail so it checks mail like evry
    minute, or do. HELP

    adam

    adam, Apr 13, 2004

  2. adam

    .BRIAN. Guest

    On 4/13/2004 9:48 AM adam wrote:
    > hi dunno if ne1 knows how 2 set mozilla mail so it checks mail like evry
    > minute, or do. HELP

    Don't positively know about the suite. For Thunderbird, it's:
    Tools>>Account Settings>>Server Settings>>"Check for messages every __
    minutes". I'm sure it's something similar for the Mozilla Suite.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    .BRIAN., Apr 13, 2004

  3. adam

    Moz Champion Guest

    ..BRIAN. wrote:

    > On 4/13/2004 9:48 AM adam wrote:
    >
    >> hi dunno if ne1 knows how 2 set mozilla mail so it checks mail like
    >> evry minute, or do. HELP
    >>

    > Don't positively know about the suite. For Thunderbird, it's:
    > Tools>>Account Settings>>Server Settings>>"Check for messages every __
    > minutes". I'm sure it's something similar for the Mozilla Suite.

    Somewhat similar <g>
    Edit-->Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings--><name>-->Server Settings
    or
    (from left frame/window)
    <name>-->View Settings for this account-->Server Settings

    Oh, and a check every minute is much too short and may even create problems. Allow time for one check (and downloading) to occur before scheduling another check. May I suggest five minutes as a suitable time frame? This allows for a check to be made, the mail downloaded and the check to be completed prior to a new one commencing.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Apr 13, 2004