    the change I need to make. It was working fine before this last update.
    Thanks,
    Tom J
    Tom J, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Tom  J

    Moz Champion Guest

    Tom J wrote:

    > I use OL Express for mail & newsgroups & have it set as my default, but if
    > viewing a website with Mozilla 6.1, it insist that I fill in information and
    > use it for replies to email links. I want to use OL both ways, so what is
    > the change I need to make. It was working fine before this last update.
    > Thanks,
    > Tom J

    ??Mozilla 6.1 ?? Doesnt exist

    Do you mean Netscape 6? That was a beta product, best to upgrade to
    Netscape 7x or Mozilla 1.7x

    Please respond with the exact version you are trying to obtain
    information with respect to, and perhaps we can be of more assistance

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Tom  J

    Tom J Guest

    "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    > Tom J wrote:
    >
    >> I use OL Express for mail & newsgroups & have it set as my default, but
    >> if viewing a website with Mozilla 6.1, it insist that I fill in
    >> information and use it for replies to email links. I want to use OL both
    >> ways, so what is the change I need to make. It was working fine before
    >> this last update.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Tom J

    > ??Mozilla 6.1 ?? Doesnt exist

    Taken right from the "Help" "About Mozilla" I just downloaded from the
    Mozilla site and installed on new computer.
    Mozilla 1.6
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113

    Tom J
    Tom J, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Tom  J

    Tom J Guest

    I just installed 1.7.5 after uninstalling what I had, now everything is back
    to normal.

    Tom J

    Tom J, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Tom  J

    Moz Champion Guest

    Tom J wrote:

    > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Tom J wrote:
    >>

    >>>I use OL Express for mail & newsgroups & have it set as my default, but
    >>>if viewing a website with Mozilla 6.1, it insist that I fill in
    >>>information and use it for replies to email links. I want to use OL both
    >>>ways, so what is the change I need to make. It was working fine before
    >>>this last update.
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>Tom J

    >>??Mozilla 6.1 ?? Doesnt exist

    > Taken right from the "Help" "About Mozilla" I just downloaded from the
    > Mozilla site and installed on new computer.
    > Mozilla 1.6
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
    >
    > Tom J

    I see where you have resolved your problem with updating in another
    post. Um 6.1 is not 1.6 btw. It may have been a typo in your original
    post that confused the issue

    I use OL Express for mail & newsgroups & have it set as my default, but if
    viewing a website with Mozilla 6.1,
    Unquote

    You said 6.1, I took you at your word.
    --