    Mozilla? It would be useful for me to use a tool like gnupgp, because I
    haven't got a certificate (and don't know how to get one).

    Christian

    Christian Werner, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Christian Werner

    Night_Seer Guest

    You can get a free certificate from http://www.thawte.com/ though I
    haven't figured out how to use them, and I believe the other person has to
    get one as well. Anyone got links on how to use it?

    --
    Night_Seer
    "Christian Werner" <> wrote in

    Night_Seer, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Den 18-09-2003 22:23, skrev Christian Werner:

    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > Just a simple question: Is there a way to use PGP keys / encryption with
    > Mozilla Mail? Can someone give me some tipps, how to use encryption with
    > Mozilla? It would be useful for me to use a tool like gnupgp, because I
    > haven't got a certificate (and don't know how to get one).

    You may benefit from enigmail: http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

    cheers!
    --
    Mvh / Regards
    Morten K. Hansen http://hansen-winkel.dk/

    Morten K. Hansen, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Morten K. Hansen wrote:

    > Den 18-09-2003 22:23, skrev Christian Werner:
    >

    >> Hi everyone!
    >>
    >> Just a simple question: Is there a way to use PGP keys / encryption
    >> with Mozilla Mail? Can someone give me some tipps, how to use
    >> encryption with Mozilla? It would be useful for me to use a tool like
    >> gnupgp, because I haven't got a certificate (and don't know how to get
    >> one).
    >>

    > You may benefit from enigmail: http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
    >
    > cheers!

    Thanx very much! Seems to work for me!