  1. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Pascal Chevrel, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Yankee Rebel wrote:
    > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    No.. that's the CIA. Look! They're behind you... run!

    --
    Bryan

    Reclaim Your Inbox!

    Bryan Harrison, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Yankee Rebel

    default Guest

    On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:17:39 -0500, "Yankee Rebel" <>
    wrote:

    >It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    Don't look now; it has your grammar.

    default, Dec 7, 2004
  5. "Yankee Rebel" <> wrote in

    > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    It's taken over my computer and won't let me use Outhouse Express or IE. I
    love Mozilla.

    --
    "HIAY HU WANTZ 2 FEELL MAI TITS?////" - Britney Spears discovers the
    internet.

    Hockeyhead Frogbutt, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Yankee Rebel

    haltdef Guest

    Hockeyhead Frogbutt wrote:
    > "Yankee Rebel" <> wrote in
    >

    >>It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type
    >>

    > It's taken over my computer and won't let me use Outhouse Express or IE. I
    > love Mozilla.

    nice one hockeyhead! ;p

    haltdef, Dec 7, 2004
  7. haltdef <> wrote in

    > Hockeyhead Frogbutt wrote:
    >> "Yankee Rebel" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type
    >>>

    >> It's taken over my computer and won't let me use Outhouse Express or
    >> IE. I love Mozilla.
    >>

    > nice one hockeyhead! ;p

    I have my dad, who is in his 70's, using Firefox and Thunderbird and have
    turned several friends on to Firefox 1.0. It's the best browser out
    there by far.

    Hockeyhead Frogbutt, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Eenie Meenie Chili Beanie
    Yankee Rebel is about to speak:

    >It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    It messed up your grammar, too. You should sue.

    **
    Captain Infinity

    Captain Infinity, Dec 8, 2004
  9. Yankee Rebel

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    On 12/7/2004 5:17 AM Yankee Rebel wrote:
    > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    Bwahahahahaha...
    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 8, 2004
  10. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    "Pascal Chevrel" <> wrote in message

    > Le 07/12/2004 11:17, Yankee Rebel a ecrit :
    > > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    > Yeah sure :)
    >
    > Pascal

    That's why we need a civil war to legally kill republicans.

    The more dead republicans the better chance at freedom I will have.

    Exterminate the christian government. I'm still trying to get this
    goddamned microchip out of my back.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  11. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    "Bryan Harrison" <> wrote in message
    > Yankee Rebel wrote:
    > > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    > No.. that's the CIA. Look! They're behind you... run!

    **** you yuo capitalist peice of shit
    That's why we need a civil war to legally kill people like you and

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  12. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  13. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    "Hockeyhead Frogbutt" <> wrote in message
    > "Yankee Rebel" <> wrote in
    >
    > > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type
    > >

    > It's taken over my computer and won't let me use Outhouse Express or

    IE. I
    > love Mozilla.

    Capitalist scum sucking maggot.

    Destroy christiandom. That's why we need a civil war to legally kill

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  14. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    "haltdef" <> wrote in message
    > Hockeyhead Frogbutt wrote:
    > > "Yankee Rebel" <> wrote in
    > >

    > >>It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type
    > >>

    > > It's taken over my computer and won't let me use Outhouse Express or

    IE. I
    > > love Mozilla.
    > >

    > nice one hockeyhead! ;p

    Death to capitalist scum sucking maggots.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  15. Yankee Rebel

    > haltdef <> wrote in
    >

    > I have my dad, who is in his 70's, using Firefox and Thunderbird and

    have
    > turned several friends on to Firefox 1.0. It's the best browser out
    > there by far.

    Organized scum buckets deserve a civil war shoved up their asses.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  16. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    "Captain Infinity" <> wrote in message
    > Eenie Meenie Chili Beanie
    > Yankee Rebel is about to speak:
    >
    > >It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    > It messed up your grammar, too. You should sue.

    Lawyers are not available in the police states.

    We need a civil war to kill those who seek to undermine my empowerment.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  17. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    ":: BRIAN ::" <user@127.0.1.1> wrote in message
    > On 12/7/2004 5:17 AM Yankee Rebel wrote:
    > > It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    > Bwahahahahaha...
    > --

    And when the blade of my knife travels across youre capitalist
    scumsucking throat yuo will not laugh.

    Exterminate the chrisitan government.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  18. Bryan Harrison, Dec 8, 2004
  19. Yankee Rebel

    Yankee Rebel Guest

    **** you drugged up christian jew cop psychopath. Go worship your
    torture device.

    Yankee Rebel, Dec 8, 2004
  20. Yankee Rebel wrote:
    > "Pascal Chevrel" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>Le 07/12/2004 11:17, Yankee Rebel a ecrit :
    >>
    >>>It has taken over my computer and has not allowed me barely to type

    >>Yeah sure :)
    >>
    >>Pascal
    >>

    > That's why we need a civil war to legally kill republicans.
    >
    > The more dead republicans the better chance at freedom I will have.
    >
    > Exterminate the christian government. I'm still trying to get this
    > goddamned microchip out of my back.

    I think you should qualify that statement with "Christian" government,
    because there is no such thing as a Christian government.

    Shiranui Gen-An, Dec 8, 2004