    mozilla 1.5, it will report:

    Misspelled word: internet
    Replace with: internee

    Disco Stu, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Disco Stu

    T.N.O. Guest

    Disco Stu wrote:

    > Did you know....
    >
    > If you spellcheck an email that contains the word 'internet' using
    > mozilla 1.5, it will report:
    >
    > Misspelled word: internet
    > Replace with: internee

    Heh, thunderbird does the same(which you would expect it to)... simple
    fix, add the word.

    T.N.O., Nov 3, 2003

  3. Disco Stu

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <>, "T.N.O." <>
    wrote:

    > Disco Stu wrote:
    >
    > > Did you know....
    > >
    > > If you spellcheck an email that contains the word 'internet' using
    > > mozilla 1.5, it will report:
    > >
    > > Misspelled word: internet
    > > Replace with: internee

    > Heh, thunderbird does the same(which you would expect it to)... simple
    > fix, add the word.

    Maybe it wants you spell it 'Internet' instead? Does that still cause an
    error?

    --
    madknoxie

    madknoxie, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Disco Stu

    T.N.O. Guest

    madknoxie wrote:
    > Maybe it wants you spell it 'Internet' instead? Does that still cause an
    > error?

    It doesnt on mine, but I have added "internet" to my dictionary, so
    yeah, someone else will have to try it.

    I dont care enough to remove it from the dictionary file and re-add it
    later :)

    T.N.O., Nov 3, 2003
  5. madknoxie wrote:

    > In article <>, "T.N.O." <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Disco Stu wrote:
    >>

    >>>Did you know....
    >>>
    >>>If you spellcheck an email that contains the word 'internet' using
    >>>mozilla 1.5, it will report:
    >>>
    >>>Misspelled word: internet
    >>>Replace with: internee

    >>Heh, thunderbird does the same(which you would expect it to)... simple
    >>fix, add the word.

    > Maybe it wants you spell it 'Internet' instead? Does that still cause an
    > error?

    you're right, Internet doesn't give an error , internet does

    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 4, 2003