    Send suggestions to w/ Mozilla help in Subject..

    Thanks in advance

    rljensen3
    Richard L. Jensen, III, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Richard L. Jensen, III

    wasska

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Mozilla Graphics Problem

    Hi there,

    I was just wondering if you ever got your problem with the mozilla graphics working as I'm having the EXACT same problem and can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

    wasska, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Richard L. Jensen, III

    wasska

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hmm... only just realized I replied to a post that was 2 years old. Yikes! Never mind then.
    wasska, Oct 7, 2006