    fine last night.

    Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.
    , Mar 30, 2007

  2. john sumner Guest

    "" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
    > fine last night.
    >
    > Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

    Working fine for me.
    john sumner, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Lukan Guest

    wrote:
    > Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
    > fine last night.
    >
    > Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

    My toaster stopped functioning today after functioning fine last night,
    obviously this is somehow related to your problem.
    Lukan, Mar 31, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
    > fine last night.
    >
    > Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

    Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
    open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 31, 2007
  5. Lukan Guest

    > Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
    > open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

    Wholemeal bread. Two slices.
    Lukan, Mar 31, 2007
  6. Guest

    Turned on the computer this a.m. and Firefox comes up working fine.

    Thank you for the suggestions, including the toaster "theory."

    Sage
    , Mar 31, 2007
  7. MWB Guest

    I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.

    mark
    MWB, Apr 4, 2007
  8. MWB wrote:
    > I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
    >

    > mark

    Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
    uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Apr 4, 2007
  9. MWB Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    > MWB wrote:
    >> I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
    >>

    >> mark

    > Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
    > uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?
    >
    > Lee

    It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
    couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
    won't load.

    I have no idea.
    Mark
    MWB, Apr 4, 2007
  10. Guest

    On Apr 3, 9:44 pm, "MWB" <> wrote:
    > It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
    > couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
    > won't load.
    >
    > I have no idea.
    > Mark

    what bug report? I'm curious. This sounds something like the problems
    I've been reporting and a few others, and getting [almost] ignored
    on. Only one person has actually tried to help. So, I'd like to
    know what bug report this is.
    , Apr 4, 2007
  11. MWB Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Apr 3, 9:44 pm, "MWB" <> wrote:
    >> It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
    >> couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it
    >> still
    >> won't load.
    >>
    >> I have no idea.
    >> Mark

    > what bug report? I'm curious. This sounds something like the problems
    > I've been reporting and a few others, and getting [almost] ignored
    > on. Only one person has actually tried to help. So, I'd like to
    > know what bug report this is.

    It just said there was a problem with the exe file. I was downloading a
    fixit file from Road Runner and it froze up. I'll reinstall it and see what
    the error is.

    Mark
    MWB, Apr 4, 2007
  12. MWB Guest

    "MWB" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Apr 3, 9:44 pm, "MWB" <> wrote:
    >>> It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
    >>> couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it
    >>> still
    >>> won't load.
    >>>
    >>> I have no idea.
    >>> Mark

    >> what bug report? I'm curious. This sounds something like the problems
    >> I've been reporting and a few others, and getting [almost] ignored
    >> on. Only one person has actually tried to help. So, I'd like to
    >> know what bug report this is.
    >>

    > It just said there was a problem with the exe file. I was downloading a
    > fixit file from Road Runner and it froze up. I'll reinstall it and see
    > what the error is.
    >
    > Mark

    error signature 5.1.2600.2945
    appver 1.8.200070.30919
    mod name kernel 32.dll
    offset 00012a5b

    I've tried several times to reinstall with no sucess.

    I hope this helps

    Mark
    MWB, Apr 4, 2007