    I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
    the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
    working?

    lugg, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Le 07/08/2003 21:35, lugg a écrit :

    > I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.2 for Mac and can't get the message
    > filters for newsgroups to work on it. Is this a known issue?

    they were not implemented in that time.

    > I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
    > the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
    > working?

    Yes. Mozilla 1.4 is stable, has lots of features and is the new stable
    branch that replaces 1.0.x

    Pascal

    --
    FAQ Mozilla/Netscape 7 en français : http://pascal.chevrel.free.fr/
    Drag me, drop me, treat me like an object

    Pascal Chevrel, Aug 7, 2003

  3. lugg

    lugg Guest

    Pascal Chevrel wrote:
    > Le 07/08/2003 21:35, lugg a écrit :
    >
    >> I downloaded Mozilla 1.0.2 for Mac and can't get the message
    >> filters for newsgroups to work on it. Is this a known issue?

    > they were not implemented in that time.
    >

    >> I downloaded version 1.0.2 because it was described as being
    >> the latest "stable" version. Do later versions have the filters
    >> working?
    >>

    > Yes. Mozilla 1.4 is stable, has lots of features and is the new stable
    > branch that replaces 1.0.x
    >
    > Pascal

    Thank you. I'll go download 1.4 then.

    lugg, Aug 8, 2003