Mozilla Firefox

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by msi, May 6, 2004.

  1. msi

    msi Guest

    why ask here? just do it and see.

    it's a good browser.

    "LEO THOMPSON" <> wrote in message
    news:A1wmc.36744$...
    > Hi, all, because I'm fed up with problems with IE 6 I've downloaded

    Firefox
    > browser to my desktop. I'm trying to get the nerve to install it. Can

    anyone

    msi, May 6, 2004

  2. msi

    VWWall Guest

    LEO THOMPSON wrote:

    > Hi, all, because I'm fed up with problems with IE 6 I've downloaded Firefox
    > browser to my desktop. I'm trying to get the nerve to install it. Can anyone
    > advise one way or another. Running 98SE.

    Give it a try. If you don't like it all you need do is delete all its
    files. (And reset the default browser, if you've changed it.)

    I prefer it to all varities of Netscape, Mozilla or Opera, having tried
    them all. You still need IE 6 to talk to Microsoft. :-(

    Virg Wall
    --

    It is vain to do with more
    what can be done with fewer.