    Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    Professional
    , Apr 2, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 1 Apr 2006 20:31:26 -0800, wrote:

    >Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    >Professional

    Uhh Ok.
    Evan Platt, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/1/2006 10:31:26 PM, Without Any Hesitation,
    Wrote The Following:

    > Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    > Professional

    Why not just click the clear cache button on the toolbar?
    Obtain buttone here: http://tinyurl.com/l3ogw
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
    Old Gringo, Apr 2, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    > Professional

    Hold down Shift+Ctrl and press Del.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 2, 2006
  5. Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 00:53:44 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    >> Professional
    >>

    >Hold down Shift+Ctrl and press Del.

    Press
    Shift-control-delete-alt-control-delete-print-control-pageup-End-stop-it-STOP-NOW-ARGH

    --
    Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
    We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -
    Mara, Apr 2, 2006
  6. Mara wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 00:53:44 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Go to tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache when using Windows Xp-
    >>>Professional
    >>>

    >>Hold down Shift+Ctrl and press Del.

    > Press
    > Shift-control-delete-alt-control-delete-print-control-pageup-End-stop-it-STOP-NOW-ARGH

    I don't have that many fingers, but I think I can come up with a way to
    make it work.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 2, 2006
  7. Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:30:31 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>Hold down Shift+Ctrl and press Del.

    >> Press
    >> Shift-control-delete-alt-control-delete-print-control-pageup-End-stop-it-STOP-NOW-ARGH

    >I don't have that many fingers, but I think I can come up with a way to
    >make it work.

    Yes, it's a tricky one, but if you use all your fingers and toes, both your
    noses, an ear or three, and a few other appendages as well, you can do it, and
    get the expected results.

    Mara, Apr 2, 2006
  8. Donald Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 03:30:31 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    >>> Press
    >>> Shift-control-delete-alt-control-delete-print-control-pageup-End-stop-it-STOP-NOW-ARGH

    >>I don't have that many fingers, but I think I can come up with a way to
    >>make it work.

    > Yes, it's a tricky one, but if you use all your fingers and toes, both
    > your
    > noses, an ear or three, and a few other appendages as well, you can do it,
    > and
    > get the expected results.
    >
    > --
    > Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
    > We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -
    > and melting like a snowflake. --Sir Francis Bacon

    also use sticky keys will save 3 fingures lol
    Donald, Apr 2, 2006
  9. Mara rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    snip

    >>> Press
    >>> Shift-control-delete-alt-control-delete-print-control-pageup-End-stop
    >>> -it-STOP-NOW-ARGH

    >>I don't have that many fingers, but I think I can come up with a way
    >>to make it work.

    > Yes, it's a tricky one, but if you use all your fingers and toes, both
    > your noses, an ear or three, and a few other appendages as well, you
    > can do it, and get the expected results.

    "Other appendages" huh? I guess that leaves the glurd out, eh?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
    The Old Sourdough, Apr 4, 2006
  10. Mara Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:21:15 -0500, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    >Mara rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >snip

    >>>I don't have that many fingers, but I think I can come up with a way
    >>>to make it work.

    >> Yes, it's a tricky one, but if you use all your fingers and toes, both
    >> your noses, an ear or three, and a few other appendages as well, you
    >> can do it, and get the expected results.
    >>

    >"Other appendages" huh? I guess that leaves the glurd out, eh?

    I expect he could grow an/some appendage(s) that would do it.

    "Not *that* one, though."

    --
    <rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
    dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's
    Mara, Apr 4, 2006