Mozilla Firebird

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by sponge, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. sponge

    sponge Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:12:30 -0800, Kerodo <>
    wrote:

    >Is Mozilla Firebird a more secure browser than IE?

    Relatively speaking, Firebird is about as secure as an M1 Abrams,
    whereas IE is about a secure as a crotchrocket doing 100 with the
    front wheel just having fallen off.

    I don't know of any browser on the market that's less secure than
    Internet Explorer. That's why IE users are constantly getting hosed.

    Sponge
    Sponge's Secure Solutions
    www.geocities.com/yosponge
    My new email: yosponge2 att yahoo dott com

    sponge, Nov 27, 2003