    How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler
    dj tuchler, Jul 15, 2003

  2. dj tuchler

    ho alexandre Guest

    ho alexandre, Jul 15, 2003

  3. dj tuchler

    dj tuchler Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:21:38 +0200, ho alexandre wrote:

    > dj tuchler wrote:
    >> How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

    > I guess you can ?
    > [http://texturizer.net/firebird/faq.html#4.9]

    Apparently, it can be done under Windows. No instructions for Linux.

    dj tuchler
    dj tuchler, Jul 15, 2003
  4. "dj tuchler" <> wrote:

    >How do I use the evolution e-mail application with Firebird?

    I'm running browser-only Mozilla under Win98se. I forget where I
    saw it documented, but the following lines added to users' prefs.js
    files cause the browser to call the registered mail or news client,
    respectively:

    >user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.mail", true);
    >user_pref("network.protocol-handler.external.news", true);

    I'm not sure but I think that this is also available from the
    "preferential" extension. I remember now where I saw the prefs file
    entries. Maybe these links will help:
    http://www.geocities.com/pratiksolanki/ ;
    http://mozilla.gunnars.net/mozfaq_addons.html ;
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...elm=MMIVxWCoBjCv-pn2-zIWZIJF5Uu5b%40localhost