    History of and technical information on movie sound systems.
    De geschiedenis van en technische informatie over geluidssystemen voor
    cinema's.

    Nick de Graeve, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Nick de Graeve

    Max Guest

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:20:46 +0000, Nick de Graeve etched in a large wheel
    of gouda with a butter knife:

    > Hi
    >
    > I've got Mozilla Firebird 0.7 installed on my Mandrake 9.2 box and
    > everything runs (sorta) fine. The only real complaint I've got is the
    > extremely ugly font of the browser. I don't mean the fonts of the
    > webpages but of the buttons, menus, etc. They appear to be very low res.
    > I also got Mozilla Thunderbird 0.4 and the font on that one is perfect.
    >
    > What's the easiest way to get it right? Which of the entries in
    > about:config should I change and into what?
    >
    > Nick.

    Grab a copy of firebird that's build against your distro and not a generic
    version:

    http://norlug.org/~chipster/rpm_handler.pxml?cat=3&file=mozilla-firebird-0.7-1.norlug.i586.rpm

    Yes, it's for 9.1 and yes it will work fine with 9.2

    --

    Max, Feb 3, 2004