  1. Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.

    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, Jul 30, 2004

  2. In article <ceeif8$3ol$>, says...
    > Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    > me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.

    ZA has to be configured to allow applications access to the Internet. The
    ZA documentation will tell you how to do this.

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 31, 2004

  3. On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin <>
    wrote:

    >Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    >me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >
    >T.I.A.

    No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    The GHOST of WOGER., Jul 31, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    > >me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    > >
    > >T.I.A.

    > No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)

    Some people don't like ZA. I have never had problems with it. (currently
    4.5.538.001)

    Are you using ZA yourself?

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 31, 2004
  5. "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in message
    > Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    > me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >
    > T.I.A.

    ZA 5.0 to 5.590.043 have been plagued by internet access problems. ZA/ZA
    Pro 5.1 is better. After allowing the Generic Host Process server rights to
    the Trusted Zone but none for the Internet Zone and then restarting ZA, I've
    had no "Document contains no data" messages since. Or, it could be just
    luck.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, Jul 31, 2004
  6. > No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    Hahaha this is so funny it brought tears to my eyes from laughing aloud.

    And this has been in just the last week, from the "TiVO can't work in NZ
    (yet does)" and "MS only supply Money 2002 (when shops sell 2004)" comes
    another pearl of wisdom from the idiot savant - I can't claim original
    ownership of that name for you, I read it before here in these newsgroups.

    So the Epson is crap, XP is crap, ZA is crap line of products from some
    dickhead who doesn't know how to configure an extremely simple software pgm
    !!!! Oh thanks Woger, your post today has kept me laughing for quite a
    while. hahahahaha

    ~!@#$%^&*()(_+

    Lisa: Oedipus is the one who killed his father and married his mother
    Homer: Argh! who paid for that wedding?

    Waylon Smithers., Jul 31, 2004
  7. John Wesley Hardin wrote:
    > Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it
    > tells me this document contains no data and most web pages will not
    > load up.

    That's unusual.

    So ZA has been told to allow Firefox (seen under Program Control, Program,
    Firefox) and there's 2 green ticks in the 1st columns ?

    Have you tried visting the same pages with ZA switched off ? Are you
    connecting via a dialup modem or via a network (this would be a problem when
    the pgm can see the www but the ip of the computer using it isn't allowed to
    see data) ?

    ~!@#$%^&*()(_+

    Waylon Smithers., Jul 31, 2004
  8. John Wesley Hardin

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:46:55 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    >>me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >>
    >>T.I.A.

    > No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    Good to see your posting here again, strange but true.

    Gordon, Jul 31, 2004
  9. John Wesley Hardin

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:07:31 +1200, Patrick Dunford wrote:

    > Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)

    Whoa! Firstly you are attcking the person, not the ideas he posts, and
    secondly, there have been times in the past when he has put the bullet
    right thru the *middle* of the bulls eye.

    Gordon, Jul 31, 2004
  10. John Wesley Hardin

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin wrote:

    > Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    > me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.

    Okay so you can get to the site? ZA does not do a pop up and say Firefox
    you are attempting to access the Internet? Or is it FF which is telling
    you that this page conatins no dats.

    It does happen.

    Gordon, Jul 31, 2004
  11. On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:07:31 +1200, Patrick Dunford
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    >> >me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >> >
    >> >T.I.A.

    >> No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    >Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)
    >
    >Some people don't like ZA. I have never had problems with it. (currently
    >4.5.538.001)
    >
    >Are you using ZA yourself?

    Yes I did, but I have the Brains to know its crap, plus all the posts about
    it also being crap..

    The GHOST of WOGER., Jul 31, 2004
  12. John Wesley Hardin

    Invisible Guest

    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:35:20 +1200, John Wesley Hardin <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    >> >me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >> >
    >> >T.I.A.

    >> No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    >Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)
    >
    >Some people don't like ZA. I have never had problems with it. (currently
    >4.5.538.001)
    >
    >Are you using ZA yourself?

    He uses the freeware Kerio... of course, all freeware is crap(tm)

    Invisible, Jul 31, 2004
  13. John Wesley Hardin

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:07:31 +1200, Patrick Dunford wrote:
    >
    > > Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)

    > Whoa! Firstly you are attcking the person, not the ideas he posts, and
    > secondly, there have been times in the past when he has put the bullet
    > right thru the *middle* of the bulls eye.

    In woger's case - all you can attack is the person! He has yet to come up
    with an original idea.

    And secondly, "there have been times in the past when he has put the bullet
    > right thru the *middle* of the bulls eye" ??? Well, yes I must admit that

    is true, but one shot out of 100 (when the other 99 shots landed on some
    other planet) hardly constitutes him as an authority on anything other than
    spelling his own name (oops, sorry, I forgot - he can't even do that
    either).

    In case you hadn't realised, woger is our resident court jester. Anything
    that he states as "fact" should be read as the exact opposite.

    And, in case you've been living under a rock during the past few years -
    woger has been proven wrong on many many mnay many many many times - but has
    NEVER provided any proof of his outrageous claims.

    RJ out.

    Ryan Jacobs, Jul 31, 2004
  14. John Wesley Hardin

    Collector Guest

    Ryan Jacobs said the following on 31/07/2004 18:19:

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    > In case you hadn't realised, woger is our resident court jester. Anything
    > that he states as "fact" should be read as the exact opposite.

    Well NZ.GENERAL has Don Mac whom we all defend despite his posting style
    taking some getting used too so it is logical for us to have Roger
    ^H^H^H^H^H woger as our defended poster despite his style.

    It is not quite true to automatically discount his Crap (tm) posts but
    for sure be prepared for them to be disproved and for him not to recant.

    I dont agree with his posts but will fight for his right to make them
    (appologies to Voltaire)

    Collector, Jul 31, 2004
  15. John Wesley Hardin

    Collector Guest

    John Wesley Hardin said the following on 31/07/2004 10:35:

    > Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it tells
    > me this document contains no data and most web pages will not load up.
    >
    > T.I.A.

    I have observed this with Firefox and do not believe it is because of
    ZA, but a factor of time outs due to connectivity issues.

    I do not use ZA.

    I have had a number of these "docu not content" messages, usually when
    firefox has stopped a pop up window

    Collector, Jul 31, 2004
  16. Collector wrote:
    > John Wesley Hardin said the following on 31/07/2004 10:35:
    >
    >> Can some one please help me when I run FFiox through ZoneAlarm it
    >> tells me this document contains no data and most web pages will not
    >> load up.
    >>
    >> T.I.A.

    > I have observed this with Firefox and do not believe it is because of
    > ZA, but a factor of time outs due to connectivity issues.
    >
    > I do not use ZA.
    >
    > I have had a number of these "docu not content" messages, usually when
    > firefox has stopped a pop up window

    I see them with Ff most commonly when it displays the message "The image
    .... cannot be displayed because it contains errors". Usually opening the
    image again will fix that problem.

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 31, 2004
  17. The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:07:31 +1200, Patrick Dunford
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>In article <>,
    >> says...

    >>>No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    >>Woger that is complete CRAP (TM)
    >>
    >>Some people don't like ZA. I have never had problems with it. (currently
    >>4.5.538.001)
    >>
    >>Are you using ZA yourself?

    > Yes I did,

    then you must not have been in your right mind. LOL :)

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 31, 2004
  18. In article <cef5qn$o9m$>,
    . says...
    > > No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    > Hahaha this is so funny it brought tears to my eyes from laughing aloud.
    >
    > And this has been in just the last week, from the "TiVO can't work in NZ
    > (yet does)" and "MS only supply Money 2002 (when shops sell 2004)" comes
    > another pearl of wisdom from the idiot savant - I can't claim original
    > ownership of that name for you, I read it before here in these newsgroups.
    >
    > So the Epson is crap, XP is crap, ZA is crap line of products from some
    > dickhead who doesn't know how to configure an extremely simple software pgm
    > !!!! Oh thanks Woger, your post today has kept me laughing for quite a
    > while. hahahahaha

    And all his ranting about DLP projectors is crap (TM) as well

    As this article explains, DLP is not miles better than LCD.

    http://www.projectorcentral.com/lcd_dlp.htm

    Patrick Dunford, Jul 31, 2004
  19. John Wesley Hardin

    K T T Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > No one in his right mind Uses ZoneAlarm..

    Zonealarm works fine for me too.

    K T T, Aug 2, 2004