    kiran1785 Guest

    can anybody plzz tell me how to process any web page to detect forms using
    a firefox extension?
    kiran1785, Jan 16, 2007

  2. kiran1785

    Ed Mullen Guest

    kiran1785 wrote:
    > can anybody plzz tell me how to process any web page to detect forms using
    > a firefox extension?

    I'm not at all sure just what you want to do. Can you elaborate?
    Perhaps post a URL with an example?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 16, 2007

  3. kiran1785

    kiran1785 Guest

    i want to write a mozilla extension which is enabled for every website. It
    should detect presence of forms in the website. If there r forms it shud
    detect fields in the form.
    kiran1785, Jan 16, 2007
  4. kiran1785

    Ed Mullen Guest

    kiran1785 wrote:
    > i want to write a mozilla extension which is enabled for every website. It
    > should detect presence of forms in the website. If there r forms it shud
    > detect fields in the form.

    Beyond me. You may want to take this to one of the mozilla.dev groups.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 16, 2007
  5. kiran1785

    Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > kiran1785 wrote:
    > > i want to write a mozilla extension which is enabled for every website. It
    > > should detect presence of forms in the website. If there r forms it shud
    > > detect fields in the form.
    > >

    > Beyond me. You may want to take this to one of the mozilla.dev groups.

    You'll find those groups on the news.mozilla.org news server and the
    group you may want is mozilla.dev.extensions
    , Jan 16, 2007
  6. kiran1785

    Miller Guest

    *kiran1785* wrote on 16.01.07 05:33:
    > i want to write a mozilla extension which is enabled for every website. It
    > should detect presence of forms in the website. If there r forms it shud
    > detect fields in the form.

    WebDeveloper: http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

    HTH, M.
    Miller, Jan 17, 2007