    --
    "Nothing is more sacred than facts. Where we have reason, we don't need
    faith."

    SightSeer, Dec 26, 2004

  2. (On 12/25/04 20:10) SightSeer wrote:
    > Got this tonight not sure what exactly it means....
    > "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
    > Got this while trying to load the following web page
    > http://www.atlantagasprices.com/
    > Im not sure if it is a Mozilla problem or a problem with the actual web
    > site/server.
    > Fyi using windows xp with Mozilla 1.0
    >
    > SS

    I'd say it's a website problem. Same thing happens here when I click on
    the link... and when viewing the page source, that's all that is listed.
    --
    Brian

    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :.: BRIAN :.:, Dec 26, 2004

  3. SightSeer

    KeithS Guest

    Loaded up immediately for me
    Moz 1.7.3 on WinME

    KeithS

    KeithS, Dec 26, 2004
  4. (On 12/26/2004 5:59 AM) KeithS wrote:

    > Loaded up immediately for me
    > Moz 1.7.3 on WinME
    >
    > KeithS

    Loads here too now. I guess they were conducting maintenance or having
    problems.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info--