    friend or "Your friend, etc." to an e-mail to my wife. I would like to
    have several choices of e-mail signatures at e-mail send time. Is
    there a way to have this with Mozilla e-mail?
    charles adams, Jan 26, 2004

  2. charles adams

    Ed Mullen Guest

    charles adams wrote:

    > I am using Mozilla e-mail 1.5.
    >
    > I find, if I understand it correctly, that Mozllia allows only one
    > signature file. I send e-mail to associates, friends, and family. It
    > seems Mozilla E-mail will only add the signature "Love, etc." to a
    > friend or "Your friend, etc." to an e-mail to my wife. I would like to
    > have several choices of e-mail signatures at e-mail send time. Is
    > there a way to have this with Mozilla e-mail?

    Signature files can be set on a per-account basis. So, to have
    different signatures for each email sent using the same account you need
    to use something like Tagzilla.

    http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/index.html

    Install jslib *before* you install Tagzilla.

    http://jslib.mozdev.org/installation.html

    Once there you can create a simple text file that you point Tagzilla to
    containing as many signatures as you like. Everytime you send an email
    or newsgroup message you can select the specific tag you want.

    Now, my sig is the first 3 lines you see below: the "-- ", then my name,
    then my web site address. That's standard for this particular newsgroup
    for me. The final line was inserted by Tagzilla. You can, however,
    setup Tagzilla signatures almost anyway you like.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 26, 2004

  3. charles adams

    charles Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:00:52 -0600, charles adams
    <> wrote:

    >I am using Mozilla e-mail 1.5.
    >
    >I find, if I understand it correctly, that Mozllia allows only one
    >signature file. I send e-mail to associates, friends, and family. It
    >seems Mozilla E-mail will only add the signature "Love, etc." to a
    >friend or "Your friend, etc." to an e-mail to my wife. I would like to
    >have several choices of e-mail signatures at e-mail send time. Is
    >there a way to have this with Mozilla e-mail?

    That function is only one of the many that MozTweak provides which you
    can get at <http://mozillapl.mozdev.org/>. Works great with v1.41.
    charles, Jan 27, 2004