    Joe Webb

    By the way, I tried to email Mozilla about this, but was not able to use the
    email click-on that they had on their site - got an error message.

    joe webb, Feb 12, 2004

  2. joe webb

    Soz Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > On Mozilla's site, you can coose to download the following four products:
    > A. Mozilla 1.6
    > B. Firefox 0.8
    > C. Thunderbird 0.5
    > C. Camino 0.7
    >
    > I question whether downloads B, C, and D are all contained in downlaod A.
    >
    > Also, if they are so contained, is there any other useful tools or software
    > included in download A that you would miss by downloading and using programs
    > b, c, and d individually?
    >
    > Joe Webb
    >
    > By the way, I tried to email Mozilla about this, but was not able to use the
    > email click-on that they had on their site - got an error message.

    Mozzila is a Suite, It has a Browser, an Email Client, A news Client, An
    HTML editor.

    Firefox is a stand alone Browser, similar to the Mozilla browser but not
    exactly the same.

    Thunderbird is a Stand Alone Email/Newsreader Client, again similar to
    Mozilla's but not exactly the same.

    To answer your question, B and C are Not included in A although A does
    have something similar to B and C

    Soz, Feb 12, 2004

  3. joe webb

    joe webb Guest

    Thanks 'Soz' for your helpful reply

    I tried to use "Reply to Sender" but I got an error message, so I am just
    posting this to say THANKS! for your help.
    Joe Webb

    joe webb, Feb 12, 2004
  4. joe webb

    Soz Guest

    Re: Thanks 'Soz' for your helpful reply

    In article <>, says...
    > I tried to use "Reply to Sender" but I got an error message, so I am just
    > posting this to say THANKS! for your help.
    > Joe Webb

    The reply to sender might have failed due to me having a "masked" email
    address - < (del del to reply)>

    A lot of posters do something similar in a effort to thwart spammers use
    of email address gathering bots.

    Soz, Feb 12, 2004
  5. joe webb

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Soz wrote:

    > In article <>, says...
    >
    >>On Mozilla's site, you can coose to download the following four products:
    >>A. Mozilla 1.6
    >>B. Firefox 0.8
    >>C. Thunderbird 0.5
    >>C. Camino 0.7
    >>
    >>I question whether downloads B, C, and D are all contained in downlaod A.
    >>
    >>Also, if they are so contained, is there any other useful tools or software
    >>included in download A that you would miss by downloading and using programs
    >>b, c, and d individually?
    >>
    >>Joe Webb
    >>
    >>By the way, I tried to email Mozilla about this, but was not able to use the
    >>email click-on that they had on their site - got an error message.
    >>

    > Mozzila is a Suite, It has a Browser, an Email Client, A news Client, An
    > HTML editor.
    >
    > Firefox is a stand alone Browser, similar to the Mozilla browser but not
    > exactly the same.
    >
    > Thunderbird is a Stand Alone Email/Newsreader Client, again similar to
    > Mozilla's but not exactly the same.
    >
    > To answer your question, B and C are Not included in A although A does
    > have something similar to B and C

    And D is the Mac OS version of A and it is NOT included in A. The
    Mozilla Suite also has an IRC chat client.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 13, 2004