    wps Guest

    Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for Firefox
    1.0?
    wps, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Leonidas Jones, Nov 22, 2004

  3. wps

    wps Guest

    Leonidas Jones <> wrote in news:pwpod.47988$7i4.5314
    @bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

    > wps wrote:
    >> Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for

    Firefox
    >> 1.0?

    > Right now!
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    >
    > You can either try Sunbird, the standalone calendar, or scroll down for
    > the xpi's to install to Firefox.
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks. Installed fine.

    I was confused because when I upgraded to 1.0 (from 1.0PR) is said
    Calendar wasn't compatible, neither is the version available from
    https://update.mozilla.org/extensions
    wps, Nov 22, 2004
  4. wps wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones <> wrote in news:pwpod.47988$7i4.5314
    > @bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:
    >

    >>wps wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone have an idea when Mozilla Celendar will be available for

    > Firefox
    >
    >>>1.0?

    >>Right now!
    >>
    >>http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    >>
    >>You can either try Sunbird, the standalone calendar, or scroll down for
    >>the xpi's to install to Firefox.
    >>
    >>http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    >>
    >>Lee
    >>

    > Thanks. Installed fine.
    >
    > I was confused because when I upgraded to 1.0 (from 1.0PR) is said
    > Calendar wasn't compatible, neither is the version available from
    > https://update.mozilla.org/extensions

    Its the versioning. 1.0PR was actually 0.10. Any extension intended
    for 0.10 would break automatically in 1.0. Glad you've got it now.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 22, 2004