    Thanks in advance

    Kim

    , Mar 6, 2006

  2. BrianG Guest

    wrote:
    > Mozilla browser probelm - Pls help
    >
    > I am not technical.
    >
    > I have a recently purcahsed Windows XP Toshiba laptop with Intel
    > processor
    >
    > I have been using Mozilla Firefox Browser for quite a while..no
    > problems... now all of a sudden this is happening...
    >
    > My screen FREEZES and it says
    > Mozilla is not responding
    >
    > I deleted the Browser software and downloaded it again...but I still
    > have the same problem.

    When you say deleted - did you uninstall the software. And then install
    again.

    BrianG, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    I think I uninstalled it. Not being a techie...I di not know.

    Just want to add that IE is freezing as well.

    I have to press Alt, Ctrl, del to get a window to kill all the browsers
    that say " Not Responding"

    can anyone pls help a non techie ?

    Thanks
    Kim

    , Mar 9, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > I think I uninstalled it. Not being a techie...I di not know.
    >
    > Just want to add that IE is freezing as well.
    >
    > I have to press Alt, Ctrl, del to get a window to kill all the browsers
    > that say " Not Responding"
    >
    > can anyone pls help a non techie ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kim

    If you are experiencing the problem in both Mozilla and IE, then its
    likely not a program issue but a system one

    Moz Champion (Dan), Mar 9, 2006