    Then canyou tell me how to import that file into my desktop mozilla

    Thanks

    Mark
    kcesau, Jul 26, 2006

  2. kcesau

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The secret is in the documents and settings folder. On my computer, with my "Allen" login name, the folder is found here: "C:\Documents and Settings\Allen\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2juzafi6.default\bookmarkbackups". In this folder is an html file with all your bookmarks, apparently updated each day you log on. I bet you can just copy it from one computer to the other, putting it in the same location. Why not give that a try?
    bigal, Jul 27, 2006