    appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Barry

    B&B Musmon, Feb 19, 2007

  2. B&B Musmon

    Guest

    On Feb 19, 3:18 am, B&B Musmon <> wrote:
    > You might know from a previous post that I am trying to rebuild my
    > system from a error in the boot section of my Hard Drive, which left
    > me with most of the data but having to rebuild the OS. From a
    > I need the same kind of information about the bookmarks in Mozilla,
    > not firefox although I do run both, not sure if there is a difference
    > on how they treat bookmarks. I use IE only when absolutely neccessary
    > and getting the favorites is quite easy, just copy the favorites
    > folder, but Mozilla is a bit more elusive. Your help would be greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Barry

    I'm presuming you're talking about Mozilla Suite. If so, then you can
    read this to find the Moz profile: http://ilias.ca/mozilla/profilefaq/

    The bookmarks are stored in one file called bookmarks.html.

    You can also open the bookmark manager [under Bookmarks], then click
    on Tools, and Export that file to wherever you want.

    , Feb 19, 2007

  3. B&B Musmon

    B&B Musmon Guest

    Thanks Peter, worked like a charm.