    of smtp?
    Thanks
    cm
    cm, Jul 15, 2005

  2. On 2005-07-15, cm <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to configure Mozilla-Mail to use Sendmail instead
    > of smtp?

    Umm, "sendmail" is a program; "smtp" is a mail transfer protocol. What
    you're asking is like asking "can I get my car to run on electricity
    instead of a Chevy." It just doesn't make sense.

    If you mean you'd like Mozilla-Mail to use the sendmail smtp service on
    your computer instead of sending to the smtp service your ISP provides,
    you simply change the smtp server setting in the mail configuration.

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Jul 18, 2005