    turn off or delete so this second annoying window doesnt open.
    Any ideas anyone???
    Joe

    Joebee, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Joebee

    ho alexandre Guest

    Joebee wrote:
    > when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up
    > and says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url
    > section it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web
    > site is configured at this address."

    Tools | Options | General | Homepage
    and replace www by something else.

    --
    XandreX
    /I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/

    ho alexandre, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Joebee

    Joebee Guest

    ho alexandre wrote:
    > Joebee wrote:
    >
    >> when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up and
    >> says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url section
    >> it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web site is
    >> configured at this address."

    > Tools | Options | General | Homepage
    > and replace www by something else.

    That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up my
    isp's page either.

    Joebee, Sep 23, 2003
  4. Joebee

    ho alexandre Guest

    Joebee wrote:
    >>>when I boot up Mozilla boots up ok but another window opens up and
    >>>says at the top "not found - mozilla firebird" and in the url section
    >>>it says "http://www/" and in the actual window it says "No web site is
    >>>configured at this address."

    >>Tools | Options | General | Homepage
    >>and replace www by something else.

    > That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up my
    > isp's page either.

    I am sorry, I don't understand your posts. Can you make a screenshot ?

    ho alexandre, Sep 23, 2003
  5. Joebee

    Joebee Guest

    ho alexandre wrote:

    >>> Tools | Options | General | Homepage
    >>> and replace www by something else.

    >> That changes the first Mozilla window as well and it doesn't open up
    >> my isp's page either.

    > I am sorry, I don't understand your posts. Can you make a screenshot ?

    How do you make a screen shot in Mozilla

    Joebee, Sep 24, 2003
  6. Joebee

    Jarmo Guest

    > How do you make a screen shot in Mozilla

    General instructions for any Windows active window is: AltGr + Prt Sc, but
    thinking, this place is not for pic attachements ; )

    Jarmo, Oct 7, 2003