    Am I stuck with this? I am sure there is a way.

    thanks

    Bacchus
    Bacchus, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Bacchus

    Axl Guest

    I had the same problem wanting to use thunderbird instead of
    mozmail...from what I was told you're stuck with it...get used to
    copy/pasting addresses :)

    Axl, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Axl wrote:

    > I had the same problem wanting to use thunderbird instead of
    > mozmail...from what I was told you're stuck with it...get used to
    > copy/pasting addresses :)
    >
    > Bacchus wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone please tell me how to switch my email program to Outlook in
    >> Mozilla. Everytime I press a link in Mozilla the Moziila email program
    >> comes up and I do not want to use it at all. I want Outlook.
    >>
    >> Am I stuck with this? I am sure there is a way.
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> Bacchus

    Can't be done as long as Moz is an ap suite. Mailto links in Moz
    browser will open MozMail, hyperlinks in MozMail will open the Moz browser.

    Try Firebird. Its standalone and plays nice with default email settings.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Den 30-09-2003 23:10, skrev Axl:

    > I had the same problem wanting to use thunderbird instead of
    > mozmail...from what I was told you're stuck with it...get used to
    > copy/pasting addresses :)
    >
    > Bacchus wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone please tell me how to switch my email program to Outlook in
    >> Mozilla. Everytime I press a link in Mozilla the Moziila email program
    >> comes up and I do not want to use it at all. I want Outlook.
    >>
    >> Am I stuck with this? I am sure there is a way.

    As far as I know(havn't tried myself), you are not stuck with it. Try
    the tip here: http://www.holgermetzger.de/etips6.html#28

    --
    Mvh / Regards
    Morten K. Hansen http://hansen-winkel.dk/