    I've been using Mozilla suite for a few years now and am quite pleased
    having all the browser/email/address book, etc in one program. Thanks
    for any info.
    NoSpam, Nov 17, 2006

  2. NoSpam wrote:
    > Does anyone know if Mozilla plans on release a new build to it's Mozilla
    > suite? They no longer have it listed on the main mozilla.org page. You
    > now have to go to the downloads page to get it and 1.7.13 has been out
    > for awhile now. I know they've got alot their working on with all the
    > new products, but was wondering if the suite has not been abandoned?
    > I've been using Mozilla suite for a few years now and am quite pleased
    > having all the browser/email/address book, etc in one program. Thanks
    > for any info.

    The Mozilla Suite is done, has been for some time actually. Mozilla Org
    announced last year that there would be no more after the 1.0.7.x
    series. All development was ceased to concentrate on Firefox and
    Thunderbird.

    However, the Suite is not dead <g>. A group of enthusiasts who wanted an
    'all in one' suite package, took up the torch.
    The have produced SeaMonkey which is the suite updated. I suggest that
    you use that if you prefer the suite approach.

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Nov 17, 2006