Mozilla 1.7.11 mail funny

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Broadback, Oct 12, 2005.

  1. Broadback

    Broadback Guest

    I have a number of mail boxes, they all work fine except one places sent
    mail in the Local Folders Sent box instead of its own. Any ideas
    please? I have compared the settings for this rogue with the others and
    can find no difference.
    TIA
    Broadback, Oct 12, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Broadback

    gwtc Guest

    Broadback wrote:

    > I have a number of mail boxes, they all work fine except one places sent
    > mail in the Local Folders Sent box instead of its own. Any ideas
    > please? I have compared the settings for this rogue with the others and
    > can find no difference.
    > TIA

    Try checking under Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select
    the offending account, and under Copies & Folders is where you make
    your changes.
    gwtc, Oct 12, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Broadback

    Broadback Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Broadback wrote:
    >
    >> I have a number of mail boxes, they all work fine except one places
    >> sent mail in the Local Folders Sent box instead of its own. Any ideas
    >> please? I have compared the settings for this rogue with the others
    >> and can find no difference.
    >> TIA

    >
    > Try checking under Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the
    > offending account, and under Copies & Folders is where you make your
    > changes.

    Many thanks, that did it. Why didn't I see that. Doh!
    Broadback, Oct 12, 2005
    #3
  4. Broadback

    gwtc Guest

    Broadback wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> Broadback wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a number of mail boxes, they all work fine except one places
    >>> sent mail in the Local Folders Sent box instead of its own. Any
    >>> ideas please? I have compared the settings for this rogue with the
    >>> others and can find no difference.
    >>> TIA

    >>
    >>
    >> Try checking under Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select
    >> the offending account, and under Copies & Folders is where you make
    >> your changes.

    >
    > Many thanks, that did it. Why didn't I see that. Doh!

    its like you can't see the forest for the trees. Its usually the
    simplest little things that get us in the end.
    gwtc, Oct 12, 2005
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Disco

    mozilla 1.5 from mozilla 1.4

    Disco, Nov 6, 2003, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    525
    Ed Mullen
    Nov 7, 2003
  2. Anonymous
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    470
    Anonymous
    Jan 18, 2004
  3. Norvin Adams III
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    1,979
    db cooper
    Jul 13, 2004
  4. The Rev [MCT]
    Replies:
    42
    Views:
    1,492
  5. joevan
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    605
    joevan
    Jun 29, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page