    So Tried the Real Mozilla and it does not work.

    Netscape 7.1 will print, but the preview was misleading me as it shows the
    text overlapping the right hand frame with mixed text showing..
    Gregory Parker, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Gregory  Parker

    Invisible Guest

    Invisible, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Gregory  Parker

    Mike Dee Guest

    Gregory Parker <> wrote in

    > It fails big time, you can't even print with it..

    Luser of the year award should go to you, I say.
    Mike Dee, Dec 4, 2003
  4. On 4 Dec 2003 10:54:47 GMT, Mike Dee <> wrote:

    >Gregory Parker <> wrote in
    >
    >> It fails big time, you can't even print with it..

    >Luser of the year award should go to you, I say.

    No others here have proven that its that web site, as I can preview other
    sites OK..

    FACT..

    Plus most that use Monzilla are Lunix users, but I prefer to keep my sanity..
    Gregory Parker, Dec 4, 2003
  5. On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:56:46 +1300, Gregory Parker
    <> scribbled:

    >It fails big time, you can't even print with it..
    >
    >Will not compile the page seems to get stuck there.
    >
    >So Tried the Real Mozilla and it does not work.
    >
    > Netscape 7.1 will print, but the preview was misleading me as it shows the
    >text overlapping the right hand frame with mixed text showing..

    Are you quite done yet?

    You've started 5 trolling posts blaming the software as a result of
    your idiocy. FOAD, troll.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Gregory  Parker

    harry Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:13:09 +1300, Gregory Parker wrote:

    > On 4 Dec 2003 10:54:47 GMT, Mike Dee <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gregory Parker <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> It fails big time, you can't even print with it..

    >>Luser of the year award should go to you, I say.

    > No others here have proven that its that web site, as I can preview other
    > sites OK..
    >
    > FACT..
    >
    > Plus most that use Monzilla are Lunix users, but I prefer to keep my sanity..

    I can print from it with all those browsers in Windows, and scale it so
    all of the page appears.
    Its the printer dummy.
    harry, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Gregory  Parker

    KS Guest

    Gregory Parker wrote:
    > It fails big time, you can't even print with it..
    >
    > Will not compile the page seems to get stuck there.
    >
    > So Tried the Real Mozilla and it does not work.
    >
    > Netscape 7.1 will print, but the preview was misleading me as it
    > shows the text overlapping the right hand frame with mixed text
    > showing..

    Why is it Roger that you continue to stand up and yell out the most
    pointless statements ?

    Were you not loved as a child or something ?
    KS, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Gregory  Parker

    Enkidu Guest

    <> wrote:

    >It fails big time, you can't even print with it..
    >
    >Will not compile the page seems to get stuck there.
    >
    >So Tried the Real Mozilla and it does not work.
    >
    > Netscape 7.1 will print, but the preview was misleading me as it shows the
    >text overlapping the right hand frame with mixed text showing..

    Print it in landscape mode.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.
    Enkidu, Dec 4, 2003
  9. On 05 Dec 2003, KS wrote

    > Gregory Parker wrote:
    >> It fails big time, you can't even print with it..
    >>
    >> Will not compile the page seems to get stuck there.
    >>
    >> So Tried the Real Mozilla and it does not work.
    >>
    >> Netscape 7.1 will print, but the preview was misleading me as it
    >> shows the text overlapping the right hand frame with mixed text
    >> showing..

    > Why is it Roger that you continue to stand up and yell out the most
    > pointless statements ?
    >
    > Were you not loved as a child or something ?

    Which time around?

    (the malaise persists)

    --
    Nicolaas.

    - A seminar on time travel will be held last week.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 5, 2003
  10. Gregory  Parker

    -[Myth]- Guest

    Im using Mozilla 1.5 right now, for news and also for browsing, after
    using mozilla I cant stand iexplore anymore.
    However mozilla is not very good unless you install multizilla
    (http://multizilla.mozdev.org/) and adblocker/bannerblind (search on
    mozdev.org). You can also install Enigmail if you want to use pgp.
    I think multizilla includes popup blocking.

    -[Myth]-, Dec 5, 2003
  11. Hi there,

    Gregory Parker wrote:
    > On 4 Dec 2003 10:54:47 GMT, Mike Dee <> wrote:
    >

    >>Gregory Parker <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>It fails big time, you can't even print with it..

    Not here. Works fine both latest Moz and Netscape 7.1 preview and printing are
    peachy. How about asking for advice to fix it instead of boring us with yet
    another feeble troll attempt?

    > No others here have proven that its that web site, as I can preview other
    > sites OK..
    >
    > FACT..
    >
    > Plus most that use Monzilla are Lunix users, but I prefer to keep my sanity..

    Sorry but how can you keep something you may never have had in the beginning?

    :-/

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Dec 5, 2003