    and block popups checked.

    I need help stopping these popups or I will have to switch search sites.

    TIA
    Unknown One, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Unknown One wrote:
    > Mozilla 1.5.0.2 and Google question
    >
    > Lately when I use Google with Mozilla I get popups when mouse is over a search result.
    > Does anyone else have this problem and if so is there a way to stop these popups?? I do
    > not get them with Internet Explorer and a popup blocker.
    >
    > In Mozilla I have Jave and JaveScript disabled, load images for originating site checked
    > and block popups checked.
    >
    > I need help stopping these popups or I will have to switch search sites.
    >
    > TIA

    Could you describe what's in these popups? Something related to the
    search, or ads, or whatever?

    David H
    David Harrison, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Unknown One

    gwtc Guest

    Unknown One wrote:

    > Mozilla 1.5.0.2 and Google question
    >
    > Lately when I use Google with Mozilla I get popups when mouse is over a search result.
    > Does anyone else have this problem and if so is there a way to stop these popups?? I do
    > not get them with Internet Explorer and a popup blocker.
    >
    > In Mozilla I have Jave and JaveScript disabled, load images for originating site checked
    > and block popups checked.
    >
    > I need help stopping these popups or I will have to switch search sites.
    >
    > TIA

    I've used FIREFOX 1.5.0.2 on google and I get not pop-ups. So, maybe
    we need a little more detail about whats going on.

    --
    Things to Ponder about: If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all
    that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
    gwtc, Apr 26, 2006
  4. Unknown One

    Unknown One Guest

    On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:02:19 -0700, gwtc <37> wrote:

    >> Mozilla 1.5.0.2 and Google question
    >>
    >> Lately when I use Google with Mozilla I get popups when mouse is over a search result.
    >> Does anyone else have this problem and if so is there a way to stop these popups?? I do
    >> not get them with Internet Explorer and a popup blocker.
    >>
    >> In Mozilla I have Jave and JaveScript disabled, load images for originating site checked
    >> and block popups checked.
    >>
    >> I need help stopping these popups or I will have to switch search sites.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    >I've used FIREFOX 1.5.0.2 on google and I get not pop-ups. So, maybe
    >we need a little more detail about whats going on.
    >
    >--
    >Things to Ponder about: If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all
    >that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

    Someone in the freeware groups said to disable a theme that works with Google and I did
    and it worked.

    It was called Cooleris or something. I removed it so I may be spelling it wrong.
    Unknown One, Apr 26, 2006