    www.singtao.com

    Any ideas?

    Jerry

    Jerry Wong, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Jerry Wong

    eveversion4 Guest

    Jerry Wong wrote:
    > I have installed Jre1.4.2 (java running envirnment) in mozilla 1.4.
    > I find the browser load web pages slowly and even no response. After I
    > disable the java in mozilla. Those pages loads fine.
    >
    > e.g. webpages are www.mpinews.com
    > www.singtao.com
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Jerry

    My advice: Upgrade to Mozilla 1.5. I had problems similiar to what your
    describing with 1.4. I actually gave up on Mozilla for a while because
    of 1.4. I just remember it as being very buggy, at least in my
    experience. When I did install 1.5, I made sure I had the newest version
    of JRE from Sun also.

    I know that 1.6 is out now but I haven't gotten around to installing it
    yet so I don't know what effects it might have.

    Those pages load just fine for me.

    Hope that helps.

    eve

    Please remove dontsendmecrap to contact me.

    eveversion4

    eveversion4, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Jerry Wong

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jerry Wong wrote:
    > I have installed Jre1.4.2 (java running envirnment) in mozilla 1.4.
    > I find the browser load web pages slowly and even no response. After I
    > disable the java in mozilla. Those pages loads fine.
    >
    > e.g. webpages are www.mpinews.com
    > www.singtao.com
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Jerry

    Using Mozilla 1.6 and the pages load in less than ten seconds using
    cable modem.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net